Thursday, May 24, 2012

Editorial: Demi Lovato for Seventeen Magazine



Did you know it's practically impossible to find Seventeen editorials online? It's true. You have to scan them in the lobby of your apartment complex and get it wrong about 25 times before you actually get them to look sort of OK. Then, you'll forget how you got them to turn out straight the next time you need to scan something and just go through the same hassle all over again. If this was from any other magazine, I would've abandoned the project after two failed tries. The things I do for you, Seventeen. The things I do.

Over the past year I've just fallen in love with Demi Lovato and I love her bohemian look in this editorial. She's my first actual girl crush. (You're probably thinking: "What about Beyoncé?" Well, Bey's my idol and pop goddess. I go to her temple for strength and to get just the right attitude to tell the world to love me or leave me. Or when I want to hear a great power ballad.) It's hard to find good role models in Hollywood, but she's one of them. Demi's really taken all her struggles with a tremendous amount of grace and she's got some serious pipes. Plus, I'd kill for her body. Seriously, I'd get a gun and take someone down for curves like that.

You should thank God that I signed the Body Peace Treaty and reached body peace a long time ago. Otherwise, your lives might be in danger.

 


"How to Love" (Cover) by Demi Lovato


source: my insanely large stash of Seventeens dating back to 2003

No comments:

Post a Comment