Monday, January 23, 2012

Return of the Reader




I really loved books as a kid and I've been reading a lot since I graduated. I took a bit of a hiatus when Feather was getting on its feet, but we're back in the groove, so I get to go to the bookstore all the time now and browse the shelves. This video pretty much explains how I felt about the library as a kid. I spent sooo much time there because I made my mom or grandma take me all the time. My sisters do the same, which means the librarians are probably really tired of my family at this point.

I'm thinking about starting a book vlog, but I haven't decided yet. I had an internship in college at a news station  and I learned something very important about myself--I hate the sound of the my own voice. Like, seriously, how do I have any friends with a voice like this? I'd be better off doing like Ariel and giving it away to a wicked queen until I've bagged a man without letting on that my voice sounds like I'm a dorky third-grade student.

By the way, any book suggestions would be really appreciated. And you can befriend me on goodreads.


No comments:

Post a Comment