Thursday, June 21, 2012

Editorial: Born in the USA


I probably should've posted this on Memorial Day, but I am horrible with non-Christmas holidays. If the Fourth of July wasn't so self-explanatory, I wouldn't ever know when it was. Plus, I was at my parent's house and their computer is historically slow. If you look really hard at photos of Benjamin Franklin, you can see it on his desk. But they never get rid of anything until it's totally dead.

I love the juxtaposition of what I see as European rebel styling with an All-American theme. This isn't a girl who eats apple pie and goes to American rock concerts. This is a girl who eats foods with fancy names and struts around the streets of Paris is really high heels for a midnight picnic near the Eiffel Tower. Basically, this is my spirit animal in a few years. 

 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment