Tuesday, June 5, 2012

I've Got a Thing: For Monotone Outfits


OK, OK, OK. I'll try to stop adding features, but it's REALLY hard. Playing around with Photoshop is what I do to avoid actual work and things just come to me at times. During one of my latest graphic design benders, I created the cute little badge you see on the lower right of this photo. I was tired of trying to fit in the URL without it looking too invasive. This is simple and straight to the point.

Plus, how can you not love this look? The shades of purple go great together. When you do a monotone outfit right, you deserve to be all over the street style blogs.

By the way, Ruffled Feathers relaunched yesterday. It was a crazy day trying to get back in the groove of running two websites again, but it was worth it! I also finished the media kit for Feather, so any sponsors out there should start looking for emails from us.


image

No comments:

Post a Comment