Wednesday, July 11, 2012

House Envy: Coffee Table Chic


I don't have much time to find new website lately, but I'm glad I found The Everygirl. It's what I'd like Feather to be more like if I had the free time and resources to do it 24/7. Until that day possibly comes, I can just keep reading The Everygirl's features.

I really love this one about different ways to style a coffee table. That's really one of the most interesting parts of most of these homes I post on here, but it's such a delicate science. These two styles were ones I'd consider having in my future home. While I really like the first, I'd have to admit the second fits my style more.

I want a nice house, but I also want it to feel like home, not just to me, but to anyone who comes by. I don't entertain too much, which probably won't change, but when I do have visitors I want them to be comfortable. I spent way to much time vising relatives with homes where I felt like I couldn't touch anything growing up to do that to other people. I want everyone to get a good vibe and feel free to plop down on my couch.


No comments:

Post a Comment