Monday, September 10, 2012

So Fetch: The Change-Up

Lana Del Rey can do no wrong in my book. She's a classic beauty who can also pull off
a more modern look. Her music is also a daily must-listen for me.

I guess it's been a while, but I have good excuses and they all involved Feather. Let's just say that although I've been doing three different jobs on top of mine, we've also been getting a lot of emails from PR people about exciting partnerships. I'm really excited about them, but it's cramping my blogging time.

It's also getting in the way of any time I have to look for stuff I like in online shops, so I'm just going to turn So Fetch into a collection of all types of things I love right now. Sometimes it will include specific items, and sometimes just photos. Obviously, there will always be fashion involved.

I'm happy about nothing way more than I'm ever happy about something.
Of course, florals are a staple at a Spring/Summer show, but Peter Som made it
seem new all over again.
Holly Golightly in this photo is everything I aspire to be. Minus the cigarette.
With my breathing issues, it'd kill me years before it did other smokers.
Like, right after I took the first puff.
You tell 'em, Honey Boo Boo!


(images: 1 2 3 4

No comments:

Post a Comment