Thursday, September 13, 2012

Spring 2013 RTW: Alice + Olivia


It's sort of ironic that I'm always calling Taylor Swift a grandma when I'm probably as guilty as she is of dressing like one. Unlike her, I like to think I bring some youth to the look. And I don't have a personal stylist, so BOOM!

When I was catching up on NYFW stuff, I was really struck (as always) by Alice + Olivia's newest line. What I love most how non-cohesive this is compared to other lines I've seen. This looks more like you're going through someone's closet by using the same style without constantly repeating patterns. I'm also always a sucker for retro 1950s or 1960s inspiration.

I'd like to dress like this when I have my first big-girl job. I won't have Alice + Olivia money, but I'll do my best.



image source

No comments:

Post a Comment