Wednesday, December 11, 2013

House Envy: The Glow


Anyone who knows me well is aware that I've never wanted to have kids of my own. I used to feel bad about it, but I don't anymore. It's better to know what you can handle when it comes to something like this, than to go ahead with it. Tiny little lives aren't something you should play around with.

It's not like I hate kids. I know some cool little people and I love them even more since I get to return them to their parents at my leisure.

I found this website called The Glow, which photographs the homes of stylish moms. That's right, not every home with a child has toys in every corner and smells like a diaper genie. That was a recurring nightmare of mine until my friends started having kids and I realized that their homes hadn't been taken over.

This place is home to Stone Fox Bride's creative director, Molly Guy, and her daughter, Sunny. I dare you to find a better bohemian-decorated home with a child in it.




No comments:

Post a Comment