Wednesday, December 4, 2013

The Mary Kay Diaries: BOLD! Moves


We have officially finished the qualification to become a unit! I saw firsthand how hard my sales director, Jessica, worked to make this happen. Thanks to her dedication, we finished a month early.

The only downside is that I'm not technically part of the Shining Stars unit anymore. Michelle Bonner is a really great sales director and a sweet person. I'm seriously hoping I'll still get postcards in the mail from her because they are a treat.

I'm still so happy I joined Mary Kay. I've had so many great experiences, met great people and even gotten closer to God through this experience. I couldn't be more excited for the future, especially the party we're going to have to celebrate this milestone.


No comments:

Post a Comment