Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Editorial: Country Bliss


Ah, there's nothing like finding a new magazine early in the morning. During my daily sweep of Fashion Gone Rogue, I found these scans from Foam Magazine, which I've never heard of. I plan to look it up as soon as possible. But first, I had to post these scans.

Lately, I've been feeling the freedom these photos portray. I credit it with the time I spent in the country last month at a haunted trail. After my friends and I were scared half to the death on the trail, we noticed how beautiful the country was and how much closer the stars looked. I also just finished watching series 5 of Skins and the cast is full of young people who enjoy their freedom. At this point, I'm ready to go run through a field or visit a farm.

Although, I went to my cousin's farm once and vowed to never do it again. Have you seen those country bugs?

 
 

(images via Fashion Gone Rogue)



No comments:

Post a Comment