Friday, February 3, 2012

This Week...

CamiCakes Cupcakes made my life on Saturday. The red velvet was sooo good!

I WROTE... Paisley Pride, Glamour Gets a Makeover, The Chalk Art of Dana Tanamachi

I WATCHED... The Vampire Diaries. I watched the first episode when it premiered years ago and I hated it. I've been watching it on Netflix and now I'm obsessed. I cannot really explain the change of heart.

I READ... Fallen. I thought I liked it, but I realize I'm in no rush to read the second book. So, maybe I didn't like it?

I PARTIED.... for a friend's 22nd birthday. I actually help throw the surprise party and set up for it, which including driving to Jacksonville to pick up a party guest. While I was there, I got to visit my friend, Alicia. We ate Mellow Mushroom and had red velvet cupcakes at CamiCakes. The party was pretty fun, but I left early (around 2 a.m.) because I was exhausted. I used my walker to get home. Ya know, since I'm too old to stay awake at parties now.

I WAS CRAFTY... and shot photos for a DIY for Feather Magazine. Our Editorial Assistant is also our photographer, and she took the pictures. I'm excited to show them to everyone next week.

It was obviously a LAME week. But what do you expect from me? I'm not a MACHINE. I need sleep. Unless I'm on a Vampire Diaries binge, in which case, I need a cup of tea to keep me awake longer. How am I expected to wait until the next morning to find out if Damon ever locates Katherine? Or if Stefan and Elena can get past their latest relationship hurdle?




No comments:

Post a Comment