Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Editorial of the Day: Hot Mama

Photos: Maryna Linchuk by Alexi Lubomirski for Vogue Russia May 2012
There seems to be a pretty obvious correlation between being a parent and losing all your cool points. Since I use phrases like "cool points," I obviously have no coolness to lose so that's one less thing for me to worry about if I ever have kids. Which is pretty unlikely, by the way. I love children for a few minutes, but I don't really know what to do with them. And I have four younger sisters, so if I don't know by now, I never will.

I like the idea of a mother who hasn't lost her sense of style and isn't covered in baby vomit. I've often heard pregnancy and motherhood make women feel sexier, but they also have to take care of little people so they can't show it too much. But if they had the time, a lot of moms would probably look this fierce 24/7.















No comments:

Post a Comment