Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Editorial of the Day: Walking on Sunshine

Photos: Tori Praver by Nacho Ricci for Harper's Bazaar Argentina March 2012
Random thought: when I saw this I thought it would be the perfect look update for Taylor Swift. I'm not hating on Tay Tay or anything. Her music's OK. It definitely appeals to my nosy side. She's just stuck in this perpetual adolescence and if she keeps it up, it could ruin her career. No one wants to hear a 30-year-old singing about fairy tales and only wearing cutesy vintage dresses that make her look like she's 14.

The dresses, with the exception of the tight mini dress, have the romantic quality she loves, but they're more mature. The tight dress and blazer could add a little sex appeal to really show that she's growing up. But maybe I've just been watching too much Styled by June and should stop speculating about how to change celebrity style?

I do know one thing, if T-Swift doesn't want any of these dresses, I'll take them all.












No comments:

Post a Comment