Friday, April 20, 2012

I'll Pencil You In After My Nap

Photo

I barely have time to think some weeks, so I've never really just sat down and thought about all the things I do. I thought it'd be fun (and possibly horrifying) to sit down and make a list of all the stuff I have on my plate right now.

  • Feather: Editor-in-Chief, Lifestyle Director, Entertainment Director, Blog Editor, Human Resources, Writer and whatever else I need to be
  • MyEveryzine: Social Media Coordinator, Writer
  • Job: I clerk about four days a week right now at my day job, which is actually a night job because I work nights. All my shifts are nine hours.
  • Blog: this blog, PLM Tumblr; occasionally on Daily Planet and Change Starts Here
  • Freelance: The Gainesville Sun, mostly for the Entertainment section
  • Gym Rat: I spend at least five days a week working on my fitness, with the exception of last week because I went out of town and when I came back I brought home a 103.1 degree fever. As I write this, I'm coughing up a lung. Sounds sexy, right? It's not.

Now that I'm looking at this list, it's not THAT much. I mean, it's not like I'm not busy, but I did the same amount of stuff and went to school full-time last year. I didn't do the gym stuff last year, though. That was not even on my radar. My radar didn't even know what a gym was.

In all seriousness, I can probably fit one or two more things in, especially after we've filled the Lifestyle Director and Blog Editor positions. Interviews start this weekend. Yeah, I do totally boss stuff like interview people and review resumes.





"Poison & Wine" by The Civil Wars



No comments:

Post a Comment