Monday, April 23, 2012

So Fetch: You Ain't A Barbie


OK, so I'm not cool. At all. Or edgy. But if I was, I'd wear these shirts from Skinny Bitch Apparel and rock them like there's no tomorrow. Especially, the "Bitch, You Ain't No Barbie" shirt because I spent all last summer obsessed with Kreayshawn's "Gucci Gucci." And I've wanted a Barbie necklace since I saw Nicki Minaj's a year or so before she blew up when she did a freestyle for BET. Plus, I also had this phase in my freshman year of college when I was obsessed with Little Jackie's song, "Black Barbie." I seriously just realized I may be a little (or a lot) obsessed with Barbie culture. When did that happen?

As for the other shirts, I really love Alexander McQueen. He actually died on my birthday a couple of years ago and I always take a moment to commemorate his life. I used to have a Mickey Mouse bedroom back in the day and I live really close to Disney World, so loving the black one is a no-brainer. And I could definitely see my younger sister wearing that "Dimepiece" shirt. If I wasn't saving to move to New York, I'd buy a couple of these and try to rock them.

How would these look with boyfriends jeans and oxfords?







No comments:

Post a Comment