Tuesday, May 22, 2012

That Time Seventeen Followed Me on Twitter

So, this happened.

A couple of months ago, when my life was in this horrible downward spiral and I was listening to "How Did This Happen to Me" by Simple Plan on repeat with the curtains drawn (So, maybe I was being a little dramatic. Sue me.), Seventeen followed me on Twitter. Me! The magazine I've wanted to work for since I was 15 years old followed me, which means someone in the office knows I exist. Even if they've forgotten about me by now, they acknowledged my existence. Obviously, I freaked out immediately and could not contain my excitement.

How did that happen? I have no idea. But I'm not questioning it. I'm just rolling with it and literally checking every day to make sure I haven't been unfollowed. I'd have to start listening to really depressing rock songs again and no one wants that.



No comments:

Post a Comment