Monday, May 21, 2012

So Fetch: Front Racerback Dress


So, I found the perfect dress. Let me just be blunt for a minute and say I loathe her shoes, and that bag. It looks like a doctor's medical bag or a bowling ball bag. She did the dress no justice and, therefore, I wept as soon as I saw this.

I love everything about the dress, though. The pattern. The colors. The silhouette. This should be hanging in my closet! It should be on me every day. I should sleep in this dress and give it a name. I should petition the court to adopt it as my child and take full responsibility of its well-being. I should stop all this ridiculousness before one of you realizes how odd I am and never reads this blog again.

Not like anyone reads it, anyway. That's not me fishing for attention. It's a fact. I've accepted it, but for the five of you who do visit, I'll keep updating. How else would I subtly rub my mediocre graphic design skills in your face?



image

No comments:

Post a Comment