Monday, June 18, 2012

Hello, Week. Bring It On!


There's so much going on for me this week: work, meetings, Ruffled Feathers, editing and some top secret plans. It's all in the works, but I'm in the midst of starting a new project with someone I love more than life itself. Unfortunately, I can't tell you about it until the end of summer. But I will tell you about all my insane life changes on Friday because things should be set in stone by then. Well, at least I hope they'll be set.

I'm also going to try to get off my laurels and do my best design work on this blog. But laziness is just my natural reaction to most situations. Fighting it all the time can't be good for my health, right? (Don't point out the holes in my argument, guys! Just give me this, OK?) I did change the background on here and on my Twitter. I figured the badges I'm putting on photos won't be as recognizable unless I brand myself with that logo.

I won't be able to really post this week, but I've got some stuff I've never posted that I'll be putting up for your enjoyment.

No comments:

Post a Comment