Friday, June 15, 2012

On the Real: Busy Bee

Cute AP Style cupcakes a co-worker made.
The past two weeks, I've only been posting to explain why I haven't been able to do my regular posts. Things are CRAAAAYYY for me right now. If I'm not at work, I have a meeting for something magazine related, I'm interviewing applicants, working on Ruffled Feathers, editing stories or answering emails.

Speaking of emails, by inbox has been blowing up. I can barely answer messages because I keep getting them.

I also haven't really gotten much sleep this week. Working nights makes it impossible to have any normalcy in your sleeping schedule. I'm like a bat ALL WEEK long, not just the days I work and I don't like it too much. By the time I wake up, it's time to go back to work. On the weekends, I lose the whole day. But it's never been this bad before. I'm basically falling asleep at my desk. These weather changes messing with my allergies aren't exactly helping either.

OK, I'll stop complaining now. Obviously, I'm really busy and don't get a full night's sleep too much, but it's still a really exciting time in my life. Plus, I will be announcing some exciting LIFE CHANGES next week! I'm really getting excited about my future. But prepare to judge me when I spill the beans because it'll just be human nature.



No comments:

Post a Comment