Friday, June 29, 2012

On the Real: Past Memories


The closer I get to moving back home, the more I start thinking about what it was like living there. It's been four years since I lived on the Gulf Coast, so it will definitely be an adjustment. When you count in having to live with my family again, that's definitely going to take some getting used to.

As I was contemplating this, I stumbled across these old photos in my Photobucket account. I mean, they're so old, they were on my MySpace page. But they reminded me of the friends I had growing up who made living in a small town bearable. There were tons of photos in the album, but I decided to just post ones with people I still like and talk to regularly. (And who I don't purposefully evade when I see them in Wal-Mart.)

Oh, and some embarrassing photos I took of myself. I was possibly even odder back then.


No comments:

Post a Comment