Thursday, June 28, 2012

Editorial: Where the Fashionable Things Are



No, this isn't an actual editorial, but when I heard Mulberry did a Where the Wild Things Are themed ad campaign for their FW12 collection, how could I not post it? I seriously love children's literature and I love fashion, so putting them together is pretty much a dream come true.

Thank you, Mulberry. You're the definition of awesome.

P.S. Have you noticed all the design changes on my website? I thought it was time for a revamp. I also created a Facebook page (I've got a whopping 12 likes, guys! MAY-JAH!) because I felt a little self-conscious sharing posts on my personal account. Don't ask me why. I'm just weird like that.

P.P.S. I've been reading the "Shades of Grey" series and I'm seriously addicted. I could do without so much eroticism, but seeing Christian's journey has turned out to be a pretty engaging literary treat.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment