Thursday, October 25, 2012

Editorial: Elizabeth Olsen in The Guardian


I've been really preoccupied by celebrity siblings lately, especially those with older siblings who used to be famous in the entertainment industry, but are now content to work on other projects. I've only followed Elizabeth Olsen, younger sibling of the infamous Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, in terms of her fashion, but as a movie review addict I've definitely seen her praises sung from the highest mountains.

 I know I usually post magazine editorials, but this shoot from The Guardian (think The New York Times for the UK) really caught my attention. I love the overly dramatic shoots in magazines, but I'd much rather see something more down to earth. It just seems more attainable, you know?

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment