Monday, January 6, 2014

Making My Mark Step #1: 10 Mary Kay Parties in January


I had the pleasure of spending Saturday with a motivated and successful group of women who are set on spreading more beauty this year. It helped me to become more motivated about being successful and growing in the company. If I'm serious about moving to New York this year (with the possibility of not even having a job when I get there), I've got to get serious about this. Plus, it's really gratifying to not only see women feel better about themselves after just one Mary Kay appointment but completing my goals makes me feel good about myself.

I'm sure you all have resolutions for this year about your body: losing weight, eating healthier, etc. But don't forget about your skin! Mary Kay has the top skincare products in the nation and we're ranked in the top five globally. You've got me at your fingertips to come and give you facials, samples and the opportunity to get your friends together to be pampered.

My goal this month: 10 Mary Kay parties!

I've already done one and I've got another booked this month. That means I'm eight short of my goal. Remember when I set my 15 faces goal and got sick halfway through? Well, I made it happen. I'm planning to do the same this time by not being afraid of the word "no." That fear has held women, including myself, back for too long and I'm over being limited by myself.

So, get at least two friends together and we've got a party! You'll qualify for my hostess rewards program, which is pretty awesome. If you fall in love with a product, you'll get money toward getting it (and maybe even enough to pay for it outright with some left over).

Take a look at the rewards program below and let's get booking, ladies! Wouldn't you like to start 2014 with some FREE pampering and a new look?



No comments:

Post a Comment