Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Things I Love Tuesday

First, I'm buying this "hello" throw pillow and if anyone touches it they die.

Second, I just realized that I haven't posted on a Tuesday in forever. So, I'm not sure exactly what I used to do, but I'm going to start doing Things I Love Tuesday. I know it's usually done on Thursdays, but I am not following the norm. Just call me a rule breaker, people. (How dangerous am I right now?)

This week, I'm attracted to gold. (Who am I kidding? Every week of my life since birth I've been attracted to gold.) Somehow, everything bridal is also getting my attention, even though I don't want to be married until I'm 30.

Check out everything I'm totally in love with this week and if you buy something do not tell me because I will be insanely jealous. I'm on a spending freeze because I may be moving soon and I don't want to be homeless. Where will I put the "hello" pillow if I don't have a home? It deserves a nice life.


Guys. How freakin' cute is this hedgehog kitchen timer? I have this dream of learning how to bake, but then I remember that I'm rarely in the mood for dessert. I may need to change my life choices now. Buy it here.


I'm trying to convince my best friend to let the bridesmaids wear floral headbands during her wedding. Or just me. I'm OK with it just being for me. #MaidOfHonorPerks? Buy it here.



Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE gold! This photo from a display at a wedding workshop is making me reconsider my firm stance on having a courthouse wedding one day. But I think I'll just use this as inspiration for home decor.


This is another thing to make me reconsider my dream courthouse wedding. When I was watching the "On the Run Tour" concert on HBO on Saturday, I told my mom that if she can find me a floral headband with a dramatic veil like this, I'd consent to an actual wedding. Also, that concert was beautiful. Love is real, people!


It's the first day of fall and I'm totally making these this year. Maybe there's a Feather tutorial in the future with different ways to decorate pumpkins? Ugh, now I'll be Pinning chic pumpkin DIYs all morning.





No comments:

Post a Comment