Thursday, January 1, 2015

Hello, 2015. Things Will Be Different This Year



1. I'M BLOGGING AGAIN. This time, I'm for real about it and already making plans to grow my readership. It'll be nice to share tidbits from my life again. It's a new regime, people!

2. I GOT A NEW JOB. I've had a lot of fun and made a lot of friends as the producer for a morning show, but now I'm moving to the night shift. Thanks to all the family members and friends who helped me make the tough decision to leave my current position. I will miss my morning people, but I'm ready for a new challenge. Also, I'm ready to sleep like a human being again.

3. FEATHER MAGAZINE IS CHANGING. We've said good-bye to the Fashion and Beauty sections, in favor of focusing more on lifestyle elements. We want to do things: have more fun and tell more personal stories. Editorially, the changes will not roll out until February, but you can already see the changes by how things look. You can read the whole spiel on Ruffled Feathers today and see it all on the website.

4. THINGS WILL GET MORE PERSONAL. Honestly, I spend most of my time working, but I do want to try and give some glimpses into my life. While I may have a boring activities calendar, I'm never short on thoughts, so I will be sharing what I think about certain topics (mostly feminism, I'm sure) on here.

5. I'LL BE MORE WEB SOCIAL. That means you can expect to hear more from me on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, so follow those accounts. You can also expect me to be reading more blogs, which is something I've sorely missed in the past few years.


No comments:

Post a Comment