Tuesday, January 6, 2015

T.I.L.T.: All Hail Donna Meagle

'cause baby I could build a castleout of...

It's Things I Love Tuesday!

I've been on Tumblr a lot lately doing posts for Feather Magazine's account, so I've been seeing a lot of fun posts. Some of my favorites are of Donna Meagle, a character on Parks and Recreation. A lot of the site is pretty much run by fandoms, so there's always something new to explore about a show, celebrity or even restaurant you love.

These are some of the things I'm loving right now.


I'd like to have this level of "get your life, sir" with men.

Cartoonish self-portrait :) http://irtsy... Me. Literally, all the time.

Taylor Swift understands the struggles of the kitchen.

✨πŸ’–πŸŒΈπŸ¬πŸ‘½πŸ’ŽπŸŒΊπŸš¬πŸΊπŸ Life Goals.


Taco Bell wins at social media.    


No comments:

Post a Comment