Thursday, October 18, 2012

Editorial: Demi Lovato for Teen Vogue

Demi Lovato posts for Teen Vogue.
Ah, Demi. We meet again.

The last editorial of Demi Lovato I remember was when she was in Seventeen and that was a few years go. This shows a more grown-up Demi. She's also more confident, as well. With a few post-rehab successful singles under her belt and a multi-million dollar deal as a judge for The X Factor, she's been doing a lot to be proud of lately.

In the magazine, she says being single has also made her extremely happy and that it's something she needs right now. That's sad news to everyone who's been pushing her on top of toward One Direction's Niall Horan. But it's good news for Demi's self-esteem since she also says, "I never thought it was possible to be happy because of how depressed I was my entire life. But I feel so incredible. It’s like I’m living in a dream."



No comments:

Post a Comment