Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Spring/Summer 2013 Favorites: Elie Saab

This is part of my series of SS13 runway show favorites. You can see them all here.

For the past year, I've only viewed Elie Saab as the Master of the Jumpsuit. Anytime I've seen one worth even considering to wear on the red carpet, it's been from the brand. But there's so much more to it than that, which I was reminded of when their SS13 collection hit the runway during Paris Fashion Week.

While most of the looks were appropriate for the work wardrobe of a power woman, I was more attracted to the delicate sophistication of the pieces she'd wear on a weekend trip or to a charity benefit. I'm also a big lover of the monochromatic hues featured in this collection because I'm always drawn to simplicity. Of course, I included my favorite jumpsuit from the collection because I'm not ready to let go of what I love about them most.



No comments:

Post a Comment