Monday, October 8, 2012

So Fetch: Let's GIF Down!

How much am I loving Britney Spears' facial expressions on The X Factor? Too much.
I love Tumblr, in part, for its GIFs, but I'm too lazy to use them as responses to things or reblog because that would mean searching for them. I also spend so much time using Tumblr for Feather, that I don't have time to do it personally too much.

One of my favorite Tumblrs is Tyler Oakley's and he shares a lot of GIFs. I've featured some of those and then just some images that really made me think of things in my life.

I've been working on stuff for Change Starts Here for the past few months. I want you
all to feel like this when you walk into a room. 
This is what happens when I find out someone ate my Special K
bars without asking first.
I cannot wait for the return of the Bluths. I really hope Franklin Bluth makes a cameo!
After Mitt Romney's comments on getting rid of PBS, which is a blip on the
federal budget, my thoughts have been on my childhood exposure to
TV/film. It can be answered in two words: Julie Andrews.
I really miss The Newsroom, except for the insane amount of Edward R. Murrow
references, of course. Can it be summer 2013 already?


images: 1 2 3

No comments:

Post a Comment