Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Editorial: Taylor Swift in Glamour


Remember that time I said Taylor Swift needed to update her look and that time I said she looked like she was wearing her grandmother's drapes. Well, at least she can go against her inner granny in editorials and actually dress like a woman her age with enough money to feed several small-world countries should.

The looks actually aren't too far off from her day-to-day granny dresses, but they're actually fashionable updates and not just thrifted dresses put on with no consideration for modernizing them. I really love how they highlighted her legs in the pink dress because I didn't realize until the MTV Video Music Awards that her long legs are probably her best asset. But they stay hidden behind big old lady dresses.

I hope whoever her personal shopper is will use these as inspiration for what she should be wearing in the future.





No comments:

Post a Comment